Friday, September 9, 2011

Fallout 3 Vs The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - Guns or Magic?


!±8± Fallout 3 Vs The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - Guns or Magic?

Fallout 3 has been almost a month now, and only released for the game last night I thought I'd write my thoughts on the game rather than a real evaluation. Oh by the way, I actually finished the game a little 'too fast, I still have tons of quests and unexplored places to check, I just do not look to finish so quickly. Still, I would say that more than 20 hours, spent by some of the sub-quests along the road.

Developed by Bethesda Game StudiosFallout 3 is very similar to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, but this time the story takes place in a post-apocalyptic United States in the year 2277 held in the medieval period. How to fight your way through the use of weapons most of the time and occasionally, weapons such as swords, baseball bats and clubs. Graphicwise Oblivion looked amazing as we think, say his confidence that Fallout 3 looks even better because I feel in a post-apocalyptic world withalmost all are in rubble, ash and more than 50% of the time the discovery of underground places. Do not see why it should still be given a more than two years has been published.

Let us forget the graphics for a second, I still prefer Oblivion to Fallout 3, because the period of the history plays. I prefer modern future, when you back in time and also the weapon of choice in the Magic. So if you do not have these preferences, and you've played Oblivion firstthen it is very safe to say, do you like Fallout 3 safe. What I like Fallout 3 is the fact that there is a VAT system, which allows you to target specific body parts, tells the percentage of success. At first when I saw the trailer shows this system, I thought it would be overwhelmed for a feature. I can assure you it is not because the exhaust system of AP (Action Points), so that you can not really be used over and over again in a short periodAP to AP without reloading your items healing. Normally you must wait for AP to re-grow naturally. It might be a bit 'overwhelming characteristic when playing in easy mode easy. If you play in the hardest difficulty, you need this element in the fight against multiple opponents.

So I guess my point really depends if you are at this moment or not, provided they played and enjoyed Oblivion. Fallout 3 is a must for you ifShe liked it and have no preferences or in the future tense or are modern and / or if you prefer the Magic weapons.

I hope this article will not get to decide on this game or not. And I always wonder if there will be a version of Oblivion or Fallout MMO in the future either.


Fallout 3 Vs The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - Guns or Magic?

!8!# Saving Kona K Cup Low Price Tgr Hair Dryer




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links